Adjacent to the other Disney’s All star Resorts, this is classed as being in the Animal Kingdom area of Walt Dinsey World, meaning that AK is your closest park, and Blizzard Beach will also be close by.
Music is the theming at All Star Music, with the 5 buildings being based on different styles; Calypso, Jazz Inn, Rock Inn, Country Fair, and the Broadway Hotel, with Melody Hall being the central building. Like all of the All Star resorts, both the interior and exterior theming is designed to match the names of the buildings, so featured here are cowboy boots, jukeboxes and electric guitars, among others.
- Comfortable rooms at 260 square feet – 1,920 of them
- Option of two double beds or one king size.
- King size rooms are slightly smaller than doubles, with a larger bathroom, as they’re equipped for disabled guests.
- Only one sink in the bathroom area.
- Sleep 4 (children or adults) with up to one additional child under 3 (sleeping in a pack-and-play crib).
- There is no in-room fridge, but these can be hired at an extra charge (about $10 per night)
- ‘Motel style’ with exterior corridors
- High speed Internet access at a daily charge
When you book, you can pay extra for a ‘preferred location’. These are located in the Calypso section, located closest to Melody Hall (and the bus stops).
Food and drink
- Counter-service meals are available at the Intermission food-court, located in the main building (Melody Hall). Expect this to be busy at peak times.
- No traditional style restaurant
- Pizza delivery to room
- The store here is Maestro Mickey and sells gifts as well as basic groceries and over the counter medicines.
- There main pool is the Guitar pool – and is shaped like one making it very cool. There is also a kiddy pool here.
- The Guitar pool features the Three Caballeros, squirting water.
- The second pool is the Grand Piano Pool.
- Neither of the pools are zero-entry (i.e. you enter down steps)
- Approximately 20-25 minute bus ride to each park.
- The All Star Resorts share a bus route. Usually, the buses will be dedicated to just one of the three resorts, but when really busy, or really quiet, the bus may stop at more than one Resort.
- The bus stops are all in one location.